Additionally, we have the following needs:
- Drivers to pick up Food Pantry allocations for homebound persons (pickup from the pantry can be done by one person; deliveries require a partner who is at least 16 years old)
- Drivers to take people to Mass or to appointments such as Job Service or Food Pantry pickups (requires two people)
- Child Safety Seats – all types – unexpired and never involved in an accident so that we can safely transport our clients with children
- Someone to do data entry for our growing case log
- Someone to assist with applications
- Someone interested in one-on-one Bible study for beginners
- Working bikes – adult and children’s
- coloring books and markers
- DVD players and/or working TVs capable of receiving antenna broadcasts
- Solid kitchen tables and chairs
- Bath towels, washcloths, shower curtains or sheets
- Working smartphones – don’t need the latest and greatest. Just a device a person could use over wifi for talk and text and internet browsing.
- Phone chargers – android or iPhone, older types as well.
If you or someone you know can help us with these specific needs, please call us at 833-1269 or fill out contact information below. SVdP is a 501(c)(3) organization and contributions are tax-deductible. They can be mailed to SVdP, PO Box 3591, Minot ND 58702