You Can Help
- Members We are a Catholic lay organization whose primary purpose is the spiritual growth of its members. We welcome those of all faiths to share in our work. We meet twice per month at St. Leo’s Church, typically the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. We begin with a rosary at 6:10 pm in the church, followed by the meeting in the basement at 6:30 pm. Regular attendance is not required in order to participate.
- Professional Services Legal services, eye exams, dental work, other types of professional services are always needed.
- Donations All funds raised are applied 100% to assisting those in Minot and the surrounding community. We are a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. Checks can be made out to St. Vincent de Paul Society (SVdP) and dropped off at the parish office of St. Leo’s church or placed in an envelope marked “SVDP” and dropped in the weekend collection basket. Donations can be made via the Diocese of Bismarck website HERE. In addition to cash donations, gift cards for prepaid cell service, gas and groceries are always welcome. We occasionally have a need for gently used furniture and household appliances but our storage space is limited. Contact us if you have something we might be able to use.
- Fundraising We can always use people willing to suggest and carry out projects.
- Services – We are in need of volunteers to help our friends in need get to appointments, to help with seasonal yard work, or just provide companionship. Occasionally we need short term storage of furniture or large appliance donations. And we can use help with followup and solicitation calls and general office type help.
- Prayer – Please pray for our ministry and for those we serve. Pray that those with resources to share will be open to giving and that God will send us the people who need us and enable us to help them.
If you can assist us in these or any other ways, please contact us at (701) 833-1269 or submit the form below.